Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-29-10, 04:01 PM   #1009
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: Official World of Warcraft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smee View Post
LOL, I sold my account and almost 100k gold for $200
Does anyone still play the game actually? I lost all interest when people were leveling new toons to 80 and a 5000+ GS in under a week.. They ruined this game with their easy mode BS IMO.

I sold my Everquest Enchanter for $2700 at the tail end of that games popularity.
Yeah I still play all the time. I'll never understand you whiners. Good riddance, the community is better off.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 05:47 AM   #1010
sammy sung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
Yeah I still play all the time. I'll never understand you whiners. Good riddance, the community is better off.
They like to see themselves as purists,as some sort of elite "vanilla" pioneers but forget that this game would never have gotten it's huge userbase if blizzard didn't expand the game and make it friendlier for newcomers.Sure,some changes are not that welcome,when i started in late 07 you could buy level 70 pvp weapons for BG marks/honor but they removed that at 80.Since my main interest in this game was battlegrounds at that time,not arena it was impossible to get weapons above item level 200 anymore.What kept me playing was the dungeon tool,playing hc's outside guilds used to be a pain,finding groups,getting there etc but now it's so much better.Leveling up to 80 and 5k gs within a week is bull****,only a retard would attempt doing so.
Old 06-30-10, 06:34 AM   #1011
spajdr

Send a message via ICQ to spajdr

Well you cant please everyone, im happy with WoW for now. Playing it over 3D Vision, just finished achievement for The Seeker title and going to start some pvp action :-)
23.6" Acer GD245HQBID + 3D Vision / PSU Nexus RX-8500 850W / Asus OC STATION
spajdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-10, 11:28 AM   #1012
Smee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09 View Post
When did I whine?
I asked a serious question "does anyone here still play this game"?
The question was posed because this thread hadn't seen any action in weeks.

Then I stated why I no longer cared for it personally.
I wasn't knocking anyone who still plays it.
Smee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-10, 04:24 AM   #1013
Roliath

I play off/on, i'm working on getting both toons to 80.
I have a 74 Undead DK and I have a 64 BE Rogue with around 10k worth of BoE epics thanks to a friend who recently left the game. Gold is surprisingly easy to get now, i'm sitting on 12.6k on my DK, and around 8k on my rogue. All from leveling/instances...

I do want to join a guild and start raiding when i hit 80, only I doubt i'll stay on stormreaver.
Old 08-17-10, 10:06 AM   #1014
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Reactivated my account about a week 1/2 ago Just bored...

Haven't played any of my 80's, just been leveling my mage(3rd mage, first 2 I had at launch I sold). Mage is back to being a glass canon. A lot of fun and they feel more like they did at launch. They tweaked leveling, now it's so fast now. When I reactivated it was WSG weekend and I was getting so much exp per win(and we kept winning). It was like 3 wins equaled a lvl.

Getting a bit bored of it again though..Probably won't renew the month.lol
Old 11-21-10, 02:22 PM   #1015
lIqUID
whip yo ass!

I wouldn't level anything right now until they put the shattering on live servers. I've been playing the ptr on a premade, and leveled a couple toons to check out some of the new quests, and it's like a completely different game for some races. I probably mentioned int his thread the game sucked and I would never go back, but I'll be there on December 7th with my goblin toon.

i7 930@3.8ghz on Noctua NH-U12P
Evga x58 LE
MSI GTX 480 formerly known as HIS HD5870
128 gig Crucial m4/80 gig Intel X25-M ssd/500 gb WD
750 watt Corsair TX
Coolermaster HAF-X

if my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're gonna to see some serious sh!t.
lIqUID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-10, 08:33 AM   #1016
Yaboze

4.0.3a is live and the new world is amazing! I can't wait to do a little exploring at all the cataclysmic changes to the old world. I did quick run around last night. Some highlights: Westfall, Western Plaguelands, The Barrens, Ashenvale.
Yaboze is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-10, 05:24 PM   #1017
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

So much has changed! I've yet to explore everywhere, but so much looks so good!
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-10, 08:09 PM   #1018
v3rninater
Blowin up since 1969

Honestly, I like the changes, before you had to deal with stupid guild crap, now almost any guild can get epics, that's the way it should be. But if you want unique crap that's just a smidge better then reg. epics, then join a big grinder guild. But this bs of "vanilla pioneers" I was one of them, had a lvl 20 rogue in Open Beta before release. All that bullcrap is NOT what it was cracked up to be. I left WOW because those "vanilla whiner pioneer morons" pissed me off so bad, their ego centric bull is the reason why many people wouldn't play wow.

It was the best decision for MOST people, and for Blizzard business wise to make it ez on most people. It still really isn't THAT ez either, so people who "show off" and talk junk about how it's so ez and ruined the game. WELL most of us have a freakin life, so get over it, this game is too good for most of them stupid "pioneer" people anyway. Why ruin it for the other 98% of those who play just so that those morons can whine and hold it over everyone else.

If you are some stupid elitist, SHUT UP and GET OVER IT, the game actually makes a lot more sense now. If you want to be elitist go play some Korean MMO and grind till you are 65 just to hold that over everyone's head.

Sorry, I'm just sick of it...so many things were ruined in WOW because of people like this...So dumb, so dumb, so dumb, SOOooo.. they climbin in yo windows.... blah...
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.4ghz 1600fsb || Gigabyte P45 EP45-UD3R stable as a rooock! || 4gb G-Skill DDR2 PC8500 5-5-5-15 || EVGA 580-GTX 1.5gb || Creative Fatal1ty Xram Sound Card 7.1 ||G-Skill Phoenix Pro SSD 120gb|| WD BLACK 32mb cache 640gb HD || 2x Samsung DVD burner 16x DVD+\- || Corsair 620watt PSU
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit (640gb hd)

AMD Phenom II X6 T1090 || Gigabyte GA880 || 4gb G-skill Ripjaw DDR3 1600 || MSI 8800 Ultra o/c || WD BLACK 32mb cache 640gb HD || ASUS DVD Burner || XFX 750 watt PSU

LG 60" 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV 60PS11
Xbox 360
v3rninater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-10, 01:41 PM   #1019
Yaboze

Well, with the new changes it's going to be harder to get epics again. You'll need raids to get purples, 5 mans and stuff at 85 will produce blues only.

This is just like Old Vanilla WoW.

You can do 5 mans and Rep stuff now in LK at 80 and get some epics. That is not the case going forward.
Yaboze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-10, 04:43 PM   #1020
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rninater View Post
Honestly, I like the changes, before you had to deal with stupid guild crap, now almost any guild can get epics, that's the way it should be. But if you want unique crap that's just a smidge better then reg. epics, then join a big grinder guild. But this bs of "vanilla pioneers" I was one of them, had a lvl 20 rogue in Open Beta before release. All that bullcrap is NOT what it was cracked up to be. I left WOW because those "vanilla whiner pioneer morons" pissed me off so bad, their ego centric bull is the reason why many people wouldn't play wow.

It was the best decision for MOST people, and for Blizzard business wise to make it ez on most people. It still really isn't THAT ez either, so people who "show off" and talk junk about how it's so ez and ruined the game. WELL most of us have a freakin life, so get over it, this game is too good for most of them stupid "pioneer" people anyway. Why ruin it for the other 98% of those who play just so that those morons can whine and hold it over everyone else.

If you are some stupid elitist, SHUT UP and GET OVER IT, the game actually makes a lot more sense now. If you want to be elitist go play some Korean MMO and grind till you are 65 just to hold that over everyone's head.

Sorry, I'm just sick of it...so many things were ruined in WOW because of people like this...So dumb, so dumb, so dumb, SOOooo.. they climbin in yo windows.... blah...
I liked it better when epics were hard to get. I was never in a big mega guild but the few epics I got was kinda cool. Right now epics are like blues and there is no epic level gear.

WoW is easy and always has been easy. This is why I am for the most part a PVPer. After the adventure of leveling I like the commpetition of other players rather than grinding for gear.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote