Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-28-05, 06:37 PM   #745
Redshirt #24

Default Re: *** Official World of Warcraft Thread ***

Heh. P-A's ripped on WoW for a long time, though.
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Apple 30" Cinema Display
CM HAF X

Ever notice how the more people talk about something, the more you tend to hate it?
Redshirt #24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-05, 07:00 PM   #746
UDawg
Retired spammer

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/11/28

AHAHAH I love that one

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/02/16
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-05, 04:14 PM   #747
UDawg
Retired spammer

Bush doesn't care about pallies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bushfinger.jpg
Views:	955
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	15293  
Old 01-23-06, 10:06 AM   #748
Roliath

pretty old, but is anyone on the KHAZ MODAN server?
I just started playing and would like some help from higher lvl guys..
Roliath is my name online
Old 01-23-06, 08:30 PM   #749
MrSavoy

Dalaran server here. 55 Druid.
3x EVGA, GeForce GTX 470's Superclocked (TRI-SLI) / 2x WESTERN DIGITAL, 640GB WD Caviar Black (WD6401AALS) (Raid 0) / LITE-ON CD-R/CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive / SAMSUNG DVD R/RW / Windows 7 Home Premium 64 / Westy 37" 1080P
MrSavoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 12:01 AM   #750
Tr1cK
not coming back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSavoy
Dalaran server here. 55 Druid.
Woot, I LOVE my tauren feral druid!
And my tauren shaman isnt bad in the core either.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-06, 01:27 PM   #751
raystone57
far out

About the different moves, can you shoot while moving sideways in a fight or must you complete your sideways move and then shoot? I haven't played the game yet, just some GW right now and a past of FPS and adventure games. Not that it matters that much but heard about the variety of combat moves like rolling and strafing in WOW. So I thought I'd ask if you shoot at the end of those moves which I think it would be for a MMORPG, I just don't know the details of WOW in this regard.
raystone57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-06, 08:44 AM   #752
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
No, idiots flock to the pally class. This is a stubborn fact. Any way you can't sell it, It's BoP. Also there is only one 1h better then that one in the game http://www.thottbot.com/?i=35887. So the likelyhood of him having that is .07% of a drop from DM.
http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=19335

Spineshatter FTW nub!
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-06, 05:18 PM   #753
lIqUID
whip yo ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
I finally got this http://www.thottbot.com/?i=51416 and a STUPID PALLY who was not in our guild was pissed because I as the MT was getting it.
I've seen that sword drop for my guild two times in the last month or so, as well as BOTH epic ZG mounts. That instance has been very kind to my guild indeed.

On a side note Im a paladin and take offense to the "idiots flock" comment. I have seen my fair share of idiot warriors, IE rolling on lightforge boots against a paladin, because they are plate with higher armor even though they are PALADIN set gear. I do agree though that pally was a bit of an idiot.
lIqUID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 08:23 AM   #754
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

People still playing? lol

I basically go through spurts. PLay hard for a week then get bored and maybe play for a few hours here and there for a couple of weeks. My account is actually up on the 03/01. Debating on renewing.

Thing is I finally settled on my 60 rogue on the rp/pvp server laughinghoof. I've yet to join a guild with him and have him in all blues, epic mount and doing great in faction rep. I baically just wanted to use him for world pvp(since bg gets boring in about 20 minutes) but now with everyone starting to run the higher instances and getting epics he's starting to lag behind(especially weapons).

So I've been running instances when I can, not easy being a dime a dozen rogue and really not easy being unguilded. People assume right away you're a farmer lol. I actually ran 3 instances sunday(most i ever did in a row). Couple of the guys on the 5 man were in the same guild and in a to do well guild who really enjoyed the way I played. Asked me to join and to check out their website first. So I did, very well put togther site. Checked out their roster and they have about 14 lvl 60's, not 1 rogue(lvl 52 is their highest rogue) which for instance would work really well for me and gear, being no competition and senority. Anyways I may join if I renwe my account.

It's just so easy to get bored of this game and if it wasn't for this community actually still pulling off 100 vs 100 plus raids at tm(amongst other areas) and ss often, I'm not sure I'd have any interest. World PVP is my only interest. I really wish they'ed release a server with a seperate reward system for world pvp or just have a serverwhich doesnt have bg's at all. Not to mention what BG's has done to the server AH pricing with stupid twinking. Lvl 20 blue items going fo 100g lmao.

Also a huge bummer is with the expansion. I mean wtf, won't be out until near chrismas? SOE is rolling out x-packs ever 2 months. Whats up with that? Surly with the claimed 4 million subscribes paying $15/month that should easily allow them the resources to get this thing done. Then again they struggle on reviewing and fixing a class. What is there, 3 people working there? lol
Old 02-28-06, 05:19 PM   #755
lIqUID
whip yo ass!

um the expansion will be out by summer.
lIqUID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-06, 06:51 PM   #756
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lIqUID
I've seen that sword drop for my guild two times in the last month or so, as well as BOTH epic ZG mounts. That instance has been very kind to my guild indeed.

On a side note Im a paladin and take offense to the "idiots flock" comment. I have seen my fair share of idiot warriors, IE rolling on lightforge boots against a paladin, because they are plate with higher armor even though they are PALADIN set gear. I do agree though that pally was a bit of an idiot.
You should be offended. I cannot stand the Paladin classs as a whole.

WRT to warriors wanting LF. LMAO! They need to stop playing the game. No good tank would be caught dead with LF on them. They must be pallies playing on their warrior alt. BAHAHAH!!!1

I have won LF on greed rolls and I always have it broken before I will touch it. The only LF that has touched my bags were BoE and I gots money fer then on the AH.