Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-14-05, 03:25 PM   #349
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Un'Goro is one huge grind zone. Almost all the quests there involve grinding except maybe two.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 03:55 PM   #350
Fatman

Send a message via ICQ to Fatman Send a message via AIM to Fatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
Un'Goro is one huge grind zone. Almost all the quests there involve grinding except maybe two.
Get a few people together, u'll blaze though most of them in one night.

Mobile Rig: Inspiron 8600 - Pentium M 2.0GHz - 1GB PC2700 - ATI Radeom Mobility 9600 128MB - Hitachi 60GB 7200RPM HDD
- 8X CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive - 15.4" WXGA Wide Display
Fatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 04:30 PM   #351
UDawg
Retired spammer

We'll of curse. No one said it couldn't be done quickly. We are saying it is boring. Grinding just plane sucks.

BTW I had a 53 druid that keep dueling me and losing. He then claimed I was a hacker because he said a 53 druid owns my 54 warrior and that I must be hacking. Well he didn't know much about piercing howl, mortal strike or plate armor. He keep morphing into a bear and I would wipe him out. He did that because of mortal strikes and piercing howl. Hey it isn't my fault he doesn't know how to fight a warrior. I simply had to much power for him and he didn't know how to stay away from me. He also didn't know about Intercept. and the Blood thirst.
Old 04-14-05, 09:31 PM   #352
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

I hit 300 blacksmithing today

Spent the past couple of hours dueling 55-60 rogues, hunters, warriors and mages and had a fairly good track record against them. The first rogue was a level 60 and forgot all about retaliation so he circled around me jabbing at me and in a few seconds he was down to less than 20% health. Execute and a 2500 crit finished the duel off.
Old 04-15-05, 02:38 PM   #353
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Eh, re-activated my account. Ironically I had one of the best pickup group experiences ever, heading through Sunken Temple again. I picked up an AWESOME polearm (46.6dps, 135 fire damage proc) and am almost half way to 56 now. I ran a group through Gnomeregan after that who really sucked ass and wiped TWICE. Anyway it was neat and I'm hoping for another good ST run tonight.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 03:36 PM   #354
Marcos
think of me not at all

Send a message via AIM to Marcos

im lvl 10 wooo

<-- worst. smiley. ever.
Marcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 03:53 PM   #355
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Eh, re-activated my account. Ironically I had one of the best pickup group experiences ever, heading through Sunken Temple again. I picked up an AWESOME polearm (46.6dps, 135 fire damage proc) and am almost half way to 56 now. I ran a group through Gnomeregan after that who really sucked ass and wiped TWICE. Anyway it was neat and I'm hoping for another good ST run tonight.
Man just have the lowbies sit back while you take the mobs out. You just need a heal once in a while. When I would ecorte I would ask for pots and have them sit back. LOL yes I am doing it for them but man the drop they get because I don't take drops, they love that. I took lowbies through BFD all the time. It's funny how their eyes get wide when I say just sit back and protect each other. They have no idea what a 53 warrior can do to lowie mos. LOL
Old 04-15-05, 11:51 PM   #356
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Man just have the lowbies sit back while you take the mobs out. You just need a heal once in a while. When I would ecorte I would ask for pots and have them sit back. LOL yes I am doing it for them but man the drop they get because I don't take drops, they love that. I took lowbies through BFD all the time. It's funny how their eyes get wide when I say just sit back and protect each other. They have no idea what a 53 warrior can do to lowie mos. LOL
Oh no it wasn't MY fault. The dumbasses aggro'd like 15 guys on us twice, and I can only handle so much. They wiped almost instantly and I died after taking about 10 of them with me. Both times.

Yeah it is kinda fun showing off to lowbies.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-05, 12:13 PM   #357
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Oh no it wasn't MY fault. The dumbasses aggro'd like 15 guys on us twice, and I can only handle so much. They wiped almost instantly and I died after taking about 10 of them with me. Both times.

Yeah it is kinda fun showing off to lowbies.
Oh I knew exactly what happened when you said this. I was only saying that I am very vocal about having them be behind me at all times. I am sure you said this but they didn't listen. LOL! Wicks ya off eh. I will say I don't mind getting wiped out any more. It is part of the game. The thing I hate are lowbies who do not understand the aggro radius is much higher for them that it is for me. I as a lvl 53 have to stand on top of any lvl 20 to aggro while a lvl 5 can be quite a ways away as you know but they seem to think "well I am with a higher lvl so I will fight right along side them. Pfft NO! stand back and let me do it. LOL!

I will say I am seriously thinkg about activating my account again. I am bored to tears with no game to play. The problem is I am buck neked. I sold EVERY THING I had and gave it to a buddy when I left. So, if I do start up I am at IF. I will have to go out and beat animals with my fists and slowly get armor and weapons. Actually it might be fun. When I start up I will be in nothing but my loin cloth. LOL! A 53 warrior running around with nothing on grinding to get armor and weapons. BAHAHAAHAH!! I just might do it.
Old 04-17-05, 04:52 PM   #358
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

Quote:
I will say I am seriously thinkg about activating my account again. I am bored to tears with no game to play. The problem is I am buck neked. I sold EVERY THING I had and gave it to a buddy when I left. So, if I do start up I am at IF. I will have to go out and beat animals with my fists and slowly get armor and weapons. Actually it might be fun. When I start up I will be in nothing but my loin cloth. LOL! A 53 warrior running around with nothing on grinding to get armor and weapons. BAHAHAAHAH!! I just might do it.
don't forget to post screenies when you do
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-05, 05:01 PM   #359
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Blizzard has released another 250,000 units in Europe when they currently can't handle the number of players on already. This weekend has been nothing but lag and downtime, nice management blizzard.
Old 04-19-05, 10:54 AM   #360
peeon

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patch...-05-04-08.html

Quote:
The new content patch, including the all-new Player vs. Player Honor system, is now live and available on all realms. Some of the major features include:

PvP Honor System
Children's Week Event
Gurubashi Arena Event
Elemental Invasions
peeon is offline   Reply With Quote