Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-25-05, 12:56 PM   #25
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Level 40, and you better start saving for it now, because it costs 90 gold. Sell every green and blue item you don't need at the auction house, sell your tradeskill items, pick up all the rotting pieces of beasts you find, and sell those.

Basically follow this guide and you'll be good to go.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-05, 01:00 PM   #26
UDawg
Retired spammer

LOL thanks for the tip. BTW can you put money in the bank or do you just have to carry it with you every where since it doesn't take up a slot I think I answered my own question.

I have been doing almost every stinking quest solo except BFD instance. I have quit 2 guilds because they wont help me. I was just invited into a guild last nite which seems pretty cool. They wanted to do a bunch of quest runs right off the bat. I should lvl up pretty fast now.

BTW Penny rulez...

Last edited by UDawg; 02-25-05 at 01:16 PM.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-05, 01:27 PM   #27
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
since it doesn't take up a slot I think I answered my own question.
Yep.

As far as guilds go, you really need to find one that has friendly members that are always willing to help out. My guild is spectacular, we have excellent communication and we always help each other out. Having a group to do quests and instance runs with is the best way to level up and the most fun.

It helped that I've leveled a Rogue to 40 before I played my Warrior so I knew where to go and what to do for everything, by the way. My advice to you would be to keep taking your time and enjoying what the game has to offer.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Old 02-25-05, 06:25 PM   #28
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Warrior - Rage will now generate when attacks are parried, dodged and blocked
SWEET! This is a small bit but great news for us warriors. In battle regeneration is the biggest down fall for us. Unless you have a potion you just don't get it. Yes this is a rage regen but we will take it.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/
Old 02-26-05, 12:26 PM   #29
UDawg
Retired spammer

Now that I am getting better at black smithing I am going to start auctioning off my goods. I am also going to advertise using this hook. Have you ever charged into battle and realized that your sword is just not you?
Old 02-26-05, 06:20 PM   #30
ChrisRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
SWEET! This is a small bit but great news for us warriors. In battle regeneration is the biggest down fall for us. Unless you have a potion you just don't get it. Yes this is a rage regen but we will take it.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/

I sure do love how blizzard and sony keep copying each others ideas and throwing them in each others games. Its quite funny.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 07:20 PM   #31
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Hey extra action bars and chat bubbles is the only thing I want from this game - though having more rage generation is awesome too. Man, I can't wait for the next patch!
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Old 02-26-05, 08:06 PM   #32
ChrisRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Hey extra action bars and chat bubbles is the only thing I want from this game - though having more rage generation is awesome too. Man, I can't wait for the next patch!

I know I have just been switching back from WoW to EQ 2 multiple times. When ever I started missing something from either game. They implement a comparable feature. I just find that completely funny. It's good in a way so long as the games dont become complete clones of each other.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-05, 04:05 PM   #33
DaveChambers
nVidiot!

Litte pic from before I hit 43
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wow.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	10528  
DaveChambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 04:56 PM   #34
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

Yah, 53 now. upgraded my weapons finally. I now run around with a 1 hander enchanted with demonslaying (for felwood, that place is full of demons) and my thrash blade enchanted with +5 damage. If i swapped to a shield, i would have just under 5000 armour, without it, i have 3500. 3900 HP isn't half bad either. For Blackfathom Deeps Udawg, i'd probly wait until you are about lvl 25 or higher. maybe lvl 30. I have died in there at lvl 50.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 04:59 PM   #35
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRay
I know I have just been switching back from WoW to EQ 2 multiple times. When ever I started missing something from either game. They implement a comparable feature. I just find that completely funny. It's good in a way so long as the games dont become complete clones of each other.
What will IF be like with all these chat bubbles?

EDIT: For those that would like to see some of the stuff i'm using (it's a tad outdated. by two lvl's) visit WeReWoLpH

Also something to add. I defeated the best hunter on the server 4 times out of 7. you can view his gear Here He also needs to update his gear, he now has 2 axes of Rin'jii.

Last edited by WeReWoLf; 02-27-05 at 07:55 PM.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 09:16 PM   #36
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeReWoLf5900
Yah, 53 now. upgraded my weapons finally. I now run around with a 1 hander enchanted with demonslaying (for felwood, that place is full of demons) and my thrash blade enchanted with +5 damage. If i swapped to a shield, i would have just under 5000 armour, without it, i have 3500. 3900 HP isn't half bad either. For Blackfathom Deeps Udawg, i'd probly wait until you are about lvl 25 or higher. maybe lvl 30. I have died in there at lvl 50.
Thanks for you input bro. You are correct but as of last thursday I was invited to a guild wich completely roxors. They enchanted all my armor and sword with +2 beast minor and almost every initial hit now is 100. Even at lvl 27 I can give nice damage and I am always asked to tank even in BFD. We have two priest who love healing and we protect them no matter what. We blew through BGD in no time. THey even gave 2, 10 slot bags for nothing. They give me ALL melee weapons for auction so I can get a horse. The only thing they want are cool people to quest with and for me to do the same for the lower levels. We bank all weapons or mail em for the lower lvls. It is a real cool guild.