Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-08-05, 04:53 PM   #337
UDawg
Retired spammer

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Cool. I'll just stick with what I got and get my armor set together. BTW I got Two great drops in Sunken Temple last night. Both were blue, one was a pole arm 46.6 dps. The other was a 35dps 1h sword that I won in a roll from a 60 warrior. He was pissed. Not at me but just that he rolled a low number. Any way the sword shoots a fireball blast at the enemy and it is very nice for dual weilding as my main hand.

Here they are. I got both with in 5 minutes of each other. Never have I had such luck.
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=11085
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=9175
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-05, 05:11 PM   #338
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

I've heard rumours that paladins are now getting a quest for a free epic mount at some point.... if this is true Blizzard are in fact the most pathetic company I can really imagine.

Edit:

Anyway here is a shot of myself, a druid another warrior and a paladin coming out from kicking the undercitys ass.

Four of us managed to take out dozens of guards and several players as they turned up to try and defend the city. In the end we got bored and several ran away through a portal to thunderbluff.

Old 04-09-05, 02:27 PM   #339
lognoronon

It's not a free epic mount quest. It does cost money like 300g or around that I think plus the mats for the quest which is from some of the instances I believe. That's what I was told anyway. I'm a priest so it does not apply to me.

Cooler Master Storm Trooper case
Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3
I7-2600k
8 Gig of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600
EVGA GTX 560 TI
Lite On 20x DVD +- RW
WD 160 gig 7200 rpm hd
WD 750 gig 7200 rpm hd
Logitech G15 Keyboard
Razer Naga mouse
Corsair GS700
LG 22" L226WTQ

lognoronon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-05, 02:19 PM   #340
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDawg
Cool. I'll just stick with what I got and get my armor set together. BTW I got Two great drops in Sunken Temple last night. Both were blue, one was a pole arm 46.6 dps. The other was a 35dps 1h sword that I won in a roll from a 60 warrior. He was pissed. Not at me but just that he rolled a low number. Any way the sword shoots a fireball blast at the enemy and it is very nice for dual weilding as my main hand.

Here they are. I got both with in 5 minutes of each other. Never have I had such luck.
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=11085
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=9175
I have that sword, I rolled for and lost on that polearm. But I got the sword so I was happy.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-05, 04:12 PM   #341
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

i go for valor, which has both on it. The best thing about Arms is 5% to Crit extra with axes or polearms. How sweet is that?
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-05, 05:39 PM   #342
Skrot
The 5900XT that could.

Send a message via ICQ to Skrot

The materials for the paladin epic quest added to the straight monetary cost equals around 850-950 gold, depending on the price of items in the AH.

They aren't completely stupid.
Skrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-05, 02:37 AM   #343
vampireuk
**** Holster

Can't remember if I mentioned, a Alliance raid group killed that new dragon a couple of weeks back and it dropped the Typhoon, and somebody ninja looted it. Apparently he has now deleted his char because everybody refused to group with him.
Old 04-12-05, 12:15 PM   #344
vampireuk
**** Holster

296 BS and no bugger has any Heart of Fire to trade

Old 04-12-05, 12:40 PM   #345
UDawg
Retired spammer

I canceled my account. I cashed in all my weapons, armor and trinkets and got 60g for the lot. I then gave it to a guy who helped me out a lot in the game. I am just bored with this game and have moved on. It was great while it lasted but I got my mony worth out of it...I think. Any way bring on BF2

Oh one funny story while doing Saving Sharpbeak. Our group was up near the amphitheater but then we ran down to pick up a priest that wanted to join. So we did that and ran across another group coming. We leap frogged each other back up the until we got the point where we just cleared out a section. We all then went to the 53 elite witch. Our group had been working up there first so I shot the witch and started killing her. Well they were hitting her also but my group was slow reacting.

After we killed her they figured out taht they had not tagged her. They I got flamed to no end. I said we were up here first but ran down to get some one and you went through a big section we cleared to get here. They said we would not have made it if it wasn't for them. Of course I said again taht they benifitted from us also. I asked if wanted help when she pops. No I got flamed further and the main guy was trying to get me banned from the server. My group being a bunch of losers didn't know what was going on. So then they pulled the typical "what are you 14, does your mom know your playing". I replied "if I am 14 then why are you losing an argument to a 14 year old?"

Anyway we whent into the cave to get the egg and the pally in that group aggroed the who friggin cave. I said you did that on purpose you prick. I got a FU in reply. Well we lost our peist but killed the rest with the help of another group who got in on the action and was yelling at the group that is pissed at me.

Basically all they needed to do was go in first and get the egg then come back out and get the witch when she pops. Why is that so hard? Well they felt they were first and always first like most of the twits think. Yet I am the rude person for getting the witch "first" big friggin deal I would be just fine if I had to wait. It made no difference to me. The sad part is they made a big deal out of it. Needless to say I never heard from a amin for "Stealing the witch" LOL! The guy then said "welcome to my ignore list" My reply was "who are you agin?" Never saw that person in the game before and didn't really care. Totally bizzar.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-05, 05:52 AM   #346
vampireuk
**** Holster

Crap groups suck and can easily put you off the game for a while
Old 04-13-05, 07:26 AM   #347
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

I think I'm about to cancel my account too. The game was fun but at level 55 I'm just bored most of the time now. I have no desire to complete any of my quests and I'm sick to death of grinding. MC and Onyxia look neat but honestly I can't see myself working up the willpower to actually do them, not to mention the ridiculous time investment. Ah well, we'll see, I just got charged for the month so maybe I'll change my mind.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-05, 02:18 PM   #348
Fatman

Send a message via ICQ to Fatman Send a message via AIM to Fatman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
I think I'm about to cancel my account too. The game was fun but at level 55 I'm just bored most of the time now. I have no desire to complete any of my quests and I'm sick to death of grinding. MC and Onyxia look neat but honestly I can't see myself working up the willpower to actually do them, not to mention the ridiculous time investment. Ah well, we'll see, I just got charged for the month so maybe I'll change my mind.
Why grind? I'm 54 Druid, and I've never had to grind. I only do quests that seem interesting, and group a lot. Currently wrapping up Un'Goro quests, getting ready to move into the Plaguelands.

Mobile Rig: Inspiron 8600 - Pentium M 2.0GHz - 1GB PC2700 - ATI Radeom Mobility 9600 128MB - Hitachi 60GB 7200RPM HDD
- 8X CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive - 15.4" WXGA Wide Display
Fatman is offline   Reply With Quote