Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-29-05, 07:34 AM   #277
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Has anyone had the chance to play GW? I'm just curious on how it compares to wow. How is its pvp system, lvl caps, does the armor have great variations, do the areas load or is it like wow, how is the COMMUNITY lol, etc, etc....
Old 03-29-05, 08:27 PM   #278
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Yep, think I'm cancelling my account. With in a week Blizzard has managed to turn one of the lowest populated servers in to a bloated, laggy, queing pile of crap. They opened the gates for the warsong people to flood in to this server. So now, instead of one high populated server they have 2 with twice as many pissed off people. Why not just transfer them to those few new servers they opened a month ago or better yet, with the profits they are cashing in on create some new servers.

I already left the server Ner'zhul and a lvl 48 character because of these issues and here I am again. I said if this happened again I'd cancell my account in which I will do. If they seem to fix the issues by the time my subscription is done, I'll resubscribe. Somehow I don't see that happing though. Like I said earlier, Blizzard bit off more then they can chew.

Is this a bitch, your damn right. $15/month buys me that.

Oh yeah, and guess what I'm qued for. For some fuk-tards running around in lvl 1 nakid toons spamming up the ah, SM, TM, XRs thinking it's cute leaving their nakid corpse around. Guess the community isn't much of a inncentive to stick around either.
Old 03-29-05, 08:31 PM   #279
ChrisRay

TyrSog. I understand. Even my server has a 20 minute queue on it. This service is clearly uinacceptable.. Atm theres a bunch of servers down. So all the bored people are flooding the lower population servers..
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-05, 09:21 PM   #280
UDawg
Retired spammer

Yep! I have considered canceling my account. Blizzard is the worst I have seen with their servers...except UBI. They blow chuncks. Any way I love this game but find my self wanting to clean my house instead of waiting for my que slot.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-05, 10:03 PM   #281
ChrisRay

http://www.altgaming.net/mambo/index...=101&Itemid=35

This kinda sums up my feelings about the current status of WoW..
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
Old 03-29-05, 10:42 PM   #282
UDawg
Retired spammer

This is total crap! I really am pissed that I wasted the last 3 months on this game only for them to intorduce a usless patch that did NOTHING but make things worse. Not only did the NOT listen to their customers but they added crap NO ONE WANTED. WTF IS A MEETING ROCK!? I don't want a meeting rock. I want my warrior to be able to dull out more damage then a FEKING SHAMAN! truely pathetic how they completely nerfed the warrior in this game. I do love my warrior but it is only because eveyone has to be a puss and pick a friking rogue or a shaman. FU BLIZZARD AND GET UR ACT TOGETHER!

Have you also noticed that even getting onto their useless site is a pain in the ass!? Especially when they are having problems, for get about it. They have that useless real status page. OH THAT WORKS GREAT.

ELUNE: Status, up and low population. UDawg goes to log in... FULL OR LAGGED TO DEATH!

I swear these servers and coders are a group of five 6th graders in their parents basement laughing thier asses off and looking at noodie magazines.
Old 03-29-05, 10:55 PM   #283
peeon

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...&tmp=1#post917

Quote:
The duplicate name bug affecting multiple realms has been fixed, and these realms are now back online. It is possible in some cases that characters may appear missing from the character selection screen. If you should see this issue, please log into the game using another character and page a GM for assistance accessing your character
My server is still down tho...
peeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-05, 11:04 PM   #284
UDawg
Retired spammer

can u transport your toon to another realm for a time then transport them back? WTF AM I ASKING THIS FOR!? THE DAMN TRANSPORT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!

Old 03-30-05, 04:34 AM   #285
ChrisRay

Well I canceled my account. I may come back.. But Blizzard has a lot to learn. They arent going to learn unless the public does something..

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

Old 03-30-05, 09:28 AM   #286
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

God, please don't turn this thread into a Blizzard bash-fest. It's what makes the official forums so horrible and useless. No offense guys but just because you can't play the game for a day or two while a new patch comes up doesn't mean the game will be broken forever, so quit whining about it. Tyr-Sog, I think your complaint is the only well-grounded one I've seen.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-05, 09:29 AM   #287
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

I just reactivated EQ2. I'm gonna juggle between the 2 for now just because I got my best friend started on wow and I feel bad the time he invested in it and I split. He's also getting tired of the horrible service. I'm gonna let him play eq2 top see if he likes it. The only probem is he's do for a new pc bad so eq2 might not be an option.
Old 03-30-05, 10:01 AM   #288
fugu_fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
God, please don't turn this thread into a Blizzard bash-fest. It's what makes the official forums so horrible and useless. No offense guys but just because you can't play the game for a day or two while a new patch comes up doesn't mean the game will be broken forever, so quit whining about it. Tyr-Sog, I think your complaint is the only well-grounded one I've seen.
It's been more than a day or two. The last month has been nothing but disconnects, roll-backs,server crashes, etc. The patches seem to make things worse. My server has been down for 2 days. People are understandably frustrated. Don't tell us to stop whining.

|Antec 900/GB X58A-UD3R|i7-930 @3.6|6GB OCZ|Corsair TX850|Hannspree HF289H 28" monitor |GB GTX460 SLI|Xonar DX|Seagate Hybrid 500GB| WD6400AAKS 640GB/SG 320GB|WD Caviar Black 1TB |Samsung SH-203B |Windows 7 Pro x64 |Sennheiser HD-280
fugu_fish is offline   Reply With Quote