Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-11-05, 08:56 AM   #133
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Vamp, the two dragons are level 50 elites and they are the objective of your quest. They spawn once the Earth Stone is activated, and if they're already there, it's because someone else activated the stone and got killed.

I'd find a few high level players to help you out. You can pull them individually as well, which makes the fight a bit easier than it looks. And the armor you get for doing this quest is totally worth the effort.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 09:57 AM   #134
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Yeah I'm about to hit level 43 myself, last night we had no idea what those two huge dragons were so I pulled them on my mount while my guild mate checked out the stone, then she pulled them and I had a gander at it.

I think once I hit 45 our usual tank group will get the job done, that's right we do all tank groups at the moment in instances, cloth wearers slow us down. Two Paladins and three Warriors kicked the crap out of the Scarlet Monastary and Razorfen downs
Old 03-11-05, 03:42 PM   #135
DaveChambers
nVidiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman09
Vamp, the two dragons are level 50 elites and they are the objective of your quest. They spawn once the Earth Stone is activated, and if they're already there, it's because someone else activated the stone and got killed.

I'd find a few high level players to help you out. You can pull them individually as well, which makes the fight a bit easier than it looks. And the armor you get for doing this quest is totally worth the effort.
I did it fine with a 60 pally tanking. Pull em one at a time and you're good with a 55+ tank and healer
DaveChambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 06:10 PM   #136
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireuk
Yeah I'm about to hit level 43 myself, last night we had no idea what those two huge dragons were so I pulled them on my mount while my guild mate checked out the stone, then she pulled them and I had a gander at it.

I think once I hit 45 our usual tank group will get the job done, that's right we do all tank groups at the moment in instances, cloth wearers slow us down. Two Paladins and three Warriors kicked the crap out of the Scarlet Monastary and Razorfen downs
Me a 60 rogue and a 42 rogue and a 35 priest and at 39 priest did scarlet monistary 3 times Wednesday. Even at my lowbie lvl I can turn realiation on and take out a 34 elite no problem. That helps if we get a agro from our priest when he runs around like a girl when he is tagged. We say STOP RUNNING! you are agroinig the whole place. He says they are on me. I say yes the are and it is your fault now just sit there and dies. We will rez you, you schmuck! Instead he runs around and we all almost get taken out but it worked out so no harm I guess.
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-05, 05:24 PM   #137
WeReWoLf

Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf

Quote:
LOL. Me, (now 58) my pally friend, and a lvl 36 rogue did scarlet monastery + ALL of the bosses. Me and the pally did razorfen when i was lvl 47. Me and my guildie (lvl 57 warrior) run through mauradon with a pally and a hunter.

I rarely go with healers, but when i do, full health is great
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 02:30 AM   #138
vampireuk
**** Holster

Priests piss me off, they care more about causing damage than they do about healing your group. In the middle of a instance you want to have a healer but no they have to stay in shadowform. Then on raids they run off looking for a level 20 to mind control and gank while we are going toe to toe with about 20 bloody horde (4 of us).
Old 03-14-05, 03:18 AM   #139
lognoronon

Quote:
Priests piss me off, they care more about causing damage than they do about healing your group. In the middle of a instance you want to have a healer but no they have to stay in shadowform. Then on raids they run off looking for a level 20 to mind control and gank while we are going toe to toe with about 20 bloody horde (4 of us).
Way to go on generalising priests. Only the noob priests care more about damage in an instance or raid or just grouping in general. Sounds like you are one of the people that finds out that a priest is shadow spec and says no to them being the healer for the group. If a priest is not playing the role of healer in a group then boot them it's as simple as that but don't generalise us all. The majority of priests know that their role is going to be to just stare at life bars all day long while you actually enjoy the game so be happy we are out there. My priest is 56 btw.

Cooler Master Storm Trooper case
Asrock Extreme 3 Gen 3
I7-2600k
8 Gig of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600
EVGA GTX 560 TI
Lite On 20x DVD +- RW
WD 160 gig 7200 rpm hd
WD 750 gig 7200 rpm hd
Logitech G15 Keyboard
Razer Naga mouse
Corsair GS700
LG 22" L226WTQ

Last edited by lognoronon; 03-14-05 at 08:58 AM.
lognoronon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 03:39 AM   #140
vampireuk
**** Holster

Priests still suck I'm always chasing after the buggers to pull aggro off them so their cloth pants don't get soiled

Old 03-14-05, 04:04 AM   #141
ChrisRay

Quote:

Uh. Priests Mind Control level goes up each time they level. WTf are you on about? If your inviting priests that you do not know and dont clearly explain to them that you want a healer and not DPS. Thats also your own fault. Priests can play 2 roles. And just because not all of them play healbots doesnt make them "suck". Its up to the group and the priest to clearly explain their intentions when going on an instance.

It sounds to me. Like you have generalised the class and simply dont understand the very diverse roles a priest can take. And dont complain about aggro. Complain to Blizzard. Heals generate alot of aggro. Your actually lucky to have a Priest in your group when it comes to aggro because no other class has an aggro reduction ability thats as effective as Priest. Actuallly. Aggro control takes 2 people cooperating.And I'm willing to bet the fact that your losing aggro is half way your fault as well. Damn warriors who think they are the only ones who can play their class and dont know a damned thing about aggro management.

See? I can generalise too. ;p
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 04:40 AM   #142
vampireuk
**** Holster

I understand the priest completely, it doesn't stop you guys from sucking and losing half your health from a butter knife

I have yet to see a priest go after a decent level horde on my server, they run off even after we tell them to stay and heal to find a low level they can gank. Also anybody who groups with me is priviledged because I hold aggro like nobody else....now if only those lazy priests would heal me so I can continue to hold it

And don't get me started on two priests mind controlling two elites in a instance...jesus christ. I prefer going with paladins, they take damage and they heal.
Old 03-14-05, 04:46 AM   #143
ChrisRay

Quote:
I understand the priest completely, it doesn't stop you guys from sucking and losing half your health from a butter knife

I have yet to see a priest go after a decent level horde on my server, they run off even after we tell them to stay and heal to find a low level they can gank. Also anybody who groups with me is priviledged because I hold aggro like nobody else....now if only those lazy priests would heal me so I can continue to hold it

And don't get me started on two priests mind controlling two elites in a instance...jesus christ. I prefer going with paladins, they take damage and they heal.

Heh.. Priests are the ultimate 1v1 PVP Class. You put them in a group PVP Enviroment. They are the worse PVP Class. This is because a Priest does not want attention. And groups will attack them with everything they got immediately once a priest is seen in groups.

I find it funny your complaining about Priests being unable to go after high level PC. Priests are one of the most effective 1v1 PVP Classes. And warriors die so quickly to them its not even funny. Go read the forum boards and see al "Nerf Priest" Cries because they are so bloody good at PVP. Personally I find your opinion biased and completely uneducated. It sounds to me like you group with idiots.
|CPU: Intel I7 Lynnfield @ 3.0 Ghz|Mobo:Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer |Memory:8 Gigs DDR3 1333|Video:Geforce GTX 295 Quad SLI|Monitor:Samsung Syncmaster 1680x1080 3D Vision\/Olevia 27 Inch Widescreen HDTV 1920x1080

|CPU: AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition @ 2.5 Ghz|Mobo:Asus M3n HT Deluxe Nforce 780A|Memory: 4 gigs DDR2 800| Video: Geforce GTX 280x2 SLI

Nzone
SLI Forum Administrator

NVIDIA User Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members
ChrisRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 05:00 AM   #144
UDawg
Retired spammer

I like these two pics. Notice the nEked gnome dancing. LOL
Also notice the mob. We got raped there.

BTW I'm very close to getting my pussy cat mount. W00t!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mob.JPG
Views:	377
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	10836  Click image for larger version

Name:	dance.JPG
Views:	386
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	10837  
UDawg is offline   Reply With Quote