View Single Post
Old 05-05-05, 05:04 PM   #426
carkis

Default Re: *THE OFFICIAL* WOW Thread

Well I finally hit 60 and can log anywhere I want cuz rest state doesn't matter anymore

By the time I hit 60 I had already attempted Dire Maul 4 times and I still haven't tried Blackrock Depths. People need tanks pretty bad for the new high instance. The problem is people trying to do the north side for the tribute. Most people know about the good drops, but don't know about the incredible planning needed to beat it. My guild is so small that I can only run in pickup groups, and it hurts.

People rushing thinking they can take the world is only rewarded by frequent wipes. Those ogres hit very hard, and tanks/healers suck it up. A sheep and charm that release too early can easily mean the end for a fresh 60's group. My first run was incredibly successful, but subsequent runs went to crap.

I've noticed a very good group is Mage, Priest, Warrior, Hunter, Warlock. Anyone else done DM and have suggestions? I last attempted West with 2 Shaman, 1 Warrior, 1 Mage, 1 Druid and we were annihilated. Resists are a must and I have none.

BTW the ogre dance pwns
carkis is offline   Reply With Quote